I was off from work yesterday. It was so nice. A three day weekend is always nice – even after a nearly two week break. This is how I spent it:
- Meditated: 15 minutes as soon as I woke up. Namaste.
- Yoga: I went down to the SoHo Yogaworks for an advanced Hatha class with one of my favorite teachers who I haven’t taken a class with since December 2013 (she was pregnant and gave birth). It was so, so good to see her.
- Lunch: I met up with Ben for lunch and to get something that he let me use his Amazon Prime account to buy. We went to a deli on Thompson, caught up, and then headed to Ground Support (I had a green tea matcha latte with almond milk – SO GOOD).
- Watched episode two of season four of GIRLS.
- Watched the 1/9 episode of Real Time With Bill Mahr. (It is one of my resolutions to watch it on the regular.)
- Watched Batman Returns (Michelle Pfeiffer was great!)
- Made berry chia seed pudding. Nom.
Maybe not the most productive day off but I relaxed so I’m calling it a win.